THE RESULTS ARE FINALLY OUT!!


I waited the whole day yesterday for the sms result!
and apparantly ytd the school's system down
so unable to send out the msg! lols

i am quite satisfied about my result,except the gpa and acc!!

Travel & Tour Operation - Z
Service Skill Methodology - A
Public Speaking - B+
Marketing - B
Business Etiqquette & Service Excellence - C+
Accounting - C+

So basically i did pull up my gpa w 2 4.0 but pull down w my c's.
but still my cumulative gpa did increase from 2.86 to
2.96 =D

its an improvement and i believe i can pull up more nx sem!!!
jia you!!

after the whole morning of panicking and being paranoid,
went to ICA to settle my PR
and bugis to meet Xiang Luan!!!

we went to ION and Far East!
she bought a HOT PINK haviannas!!
and I a jeans jacket =D

after tt we had a damn nice takoyaki at ION!
its damn damn nice!!!

hahahas and ate a lot of finger food for our dinner =P

We talk and share a lot!
its a fun filled day !!


Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment