Da


My electricity was cut off when i enjoying myself!!
while surfing the net and watchin CSI and The Day After Tommorrow
SUDDENLY
BLACK!!

its e first time i stay in sg that actually got blackout!
lols and my neightbour called the dpt or some govt thingy
after like half an hour, start to have sign the electricity is coming back
its like on and off
n once it came back and i was damn happy and jumping ard w my phone talking to xiang luan
and saying that im goin to on my tv
then PUFF!!
black again! =.=

serioulsy, tt happens for a few time untill i don hold any more hopes and sit by the door and read my book..
finally, the electricity came back but i still continue sitting by the door untill my bro came back and ask me whot im doin! hahhas

what a night for relaxation!

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment