My Clean Table!


U KNOW WHAT!!!
I CLEAR UP MY TABLE!!!!!
ITS DAMN DAMN CLEAN AND SPACIOUS NOW!!!
HAHAHAHAHS



IF I HAVE MY NEW PHONE W ME,
WHICH ILL BUY LTR AT NIGHT
I WILL TAKE A PHOTO OF IT!!!
BEFORE AND AFTER!!!


okay, shld stop typing w caps!!
too excited!

well, since there is no photo
just let me explain =)



ard 3 am, i look at my table
there are folder and papers on my beloved white w black dirt lappy
story books stacked above my Twilight collection and
my polaroid films which come with boxes stacked above the books!
then there are lots of unidentified objects in the small rectangular in shape basket.
and not to mention little here and there at the table with dust covered it!



sound disgusting right?
and im not exaggerating!

this is the reason i stop using the table for a few days
and used my bro's comp instead
which is at another table!



but now, at 4.45 am
and i sitting at my table
with only the basket w necessary stuff in it
a pouch like container with my polaroid camera and others
a red box w my stationary
and my cute pencil box ( which i just found out its spoiled, still can use though)
and my organiser =D



oh nvr forget my now SPARKLING white lappy!!



hahahas okay, i shld stop!
im too high and excited!!!


Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment