My life!


A post after so long!!!!!!!!

I realized my last post was about FOC/W which is like 3 months ago.
its like damn long ago please
so i decided at least i shld write smth

my life seem to be changed in the past few months
im now in my yr 2.1
having SSM..
which stands for Service Skill Methodology
every monday, i need to wake up early in the morning to tie my hair into a bun
use as much gel and spray as possible to make it firm and hard as rock
but im proud to say that i pass every grooming test!!

Im also in Sports Club main com now
Honorary Treasurer
sounds cool rite?
hahas but a lot of shit work need to do
will be in club room almost everyday
either slack, slp, do hw or club room
or simply play at there
hahas w the girls and guys, we jus have lots of fun and retarded moment

hahas i tink tts all for now
will update as soon as i can =D




Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment