Birthday XD


2dae is my beloved mummy's birthday!
Happy Birthday Mummy! muacks muacks~
few photos will explain ow we spent the day =)
first ill start w e food, as u can see its OMG OMG OMG!
its a japanese bbq restaurant XD


sisters~


our family photo =)
its since ages tt we ave a meal w all of us present!



then now is the birthday Mummy!
i think my mummy damn cute.
she open my room door and just came in, said lets take photo w her bouquet.
its 3 red roses and 9 pink.
stands for I Love You.
a present from me n yiyi
annie peg n jun gave her a necklace~
then 2moz goin to celebrate again at Neway ( a karaoke place like kbox )
hahas it seem like she have lots of things to do for her bdae
nvm as long as she enjoy herself =)
first love
a drink i drank today






Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment